Saturday, May 27, 2017

I'm bored with my blog


So...you're bored. Well, what're you going to do about it?


I don't know. Mope around for a while. Twiddle my hair. (As I teen I did that a lot. My Mum assigned my sister to holler "HAIR, VIC!" every time she caught me at it. It was really annoying, and I quit twiddling.)

So that's IT then? You'll just quit? Or keep on writing a boring blog, week after week after...?

I guess.

THINK!! YOU'RE A GEMINI!!  THEY'RE EASILY BORED!!
BUT THEY DON'T STAY BORED!!
BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SOME OTHER BIRTH SIGN!!
GET GOING!! BANG OUT SOME IDEAS!!
(Is your throat sore, listening to that? Mine is.)


Okay okay, you don't have to yell. I'm going to curl up with a fountain pen and some cool new inks.

And... 

Fire up a list of things that would be fun to have in my blog.


And then...

Try one next week.

So now...?

I'm not so bored.


Thanks for the push!

(All images in today's post are from Baba Studio's The Alice Tarot)