Sunday, April 23, 2017

Uninspired and mooching, plus lobsters

This week I just don't have it in me to make up a real blog post. Or to...
  • start a book that I should read but...
  • wash a window
  • make that call I've been putting off
  • pull up weeds



But just because I'm lying down on the job doesn't mean that others are.
Fantastic Menagerie


Here are some hard-working tarot sites with video deck reviews, trimming decks, stuff like that.


Thinking of making a living at tarot?


Want a high-quality free reading?


Tarot legends' blogs?


Looking for a list, reviews, what's new, a few pics, of THOUSANDS of decks?



Pens, ink, handwriting, calligraphy? Lots of videos at these places.
Goulet Pens
Jet Pens
The Postman's Knock


Julia Child playing with lobsters?  Oh my gosh, I can still see her patting that monstrous crustacean...
Lucille Ball stomping grapes?



Well, that's it for this week. Whew, that was exhausting... Time for some refreshment!
Fantastic Menagerie again



I'm off to fine-tune my packing list for Readers Studio 2017, coming up this Wednesday. See ya!