Saturday, January 23, 2016

Door closing, window opening

Continued from last week...

The incident which sparked the previous post involved having my offer to participate in a pretty big event summarily rejected. No gussying up with niceties, just a bald "no". Slam goes the door! 


This week, out of the blue, I was invited to read tarot at a blessing for new moms, by someone I barely know. I joyously accepted! A window opens. The date of this gathering? The same day as the event upon which the door slammed! If that isn't serendipity, I don't know what is!


And in this morning's email? A gift! Notification that I am the lucky recipient of this month's TABI Free Reader draw and gift certificate, accompanied by warm and friendly congratulations on the Forum.


That closed door that loomed so large two weeks ago? Cut down to size by the Knave of Swords!

(All card images in this post are from the Tarot of the 78 Doors.)