Sunday, October 11, 2015

Thanksgiving Tarot-style

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Family, autumn leaves, pumpkins and squash, golden air. Mmm.
I've tried to match cards to my various thankfulnesses.

Perfect early fall weather, and sunshine
Cat's Eye Tarot
Gaian Tarot























Pumpkin spice caramels from my daughter's kitchen, and apple pie
Victorian Fairy Tarot
The Cook's Tarot























Balancing a load of furniture successfully given away, and a batch of furniture newly arrived from Mom's
Inner Child
Chrysalis Tarot























Enough tarot decks to keep me happily learning 'til I expire, and new spaces to store them all
Bright Ideas Deck
Tarot of Jane Austen























Family coming for dinner, not objecting that the whole meal is being produced from what I already have on hand in the house, and breakfast this morning with uncle, aunt, and seldom-seen cousins
Wheel of Change Tarot (trimmed)
Victorian Fairy Tarot
























Happy Thanksgiving!